অবতরণ, উত্তরণ, অবতরণস্থল, স্থলে অবতরণ, উপকূলে স্থাপন আনয়ন, উপকূলে স্থাপন আগমন, অবরোহঅবতরণস্থান, জিরেন সিঁড়ি
Noun(1) an intermediate platform in a staircase(2) structure providing a place where boats can land people or goods(3) the act of coming down to the earth (or other surface(4) the act of coming to land after a voyage
Verb(1) reach or come to rest(2) cause to come to the ground(3) bring into a different state(4) bring ashore(5) deliver (a blow(6) arrive on shore(7) shoot at and force to come down
(1) My sigh of relief when the pilot executed a perfect landing and brought the vessel to a safe stop was as deep as anyone's I reckon.(2) If the gap between railings on a stairway or at the landing is wide enough to crawl through you should rig a device to stop kids from doing so.(3) Trading speed for altitude, Art got the racer up to about 50 feet and managed to make a safe landing at the airfield.(4) Stairs lead from the landing to the attic room at the top of the house.(5) She walked up the stairs from the landing to the main floor.(6) he ran across the landing to his bedroom(7) We need a landing and a berthing port, until such time as a port in the area can facilitate such vessels.(8) Stairs lead from the landing to the final room in the house, a circular space which is currently being used as a home office but which could also make a teenager's den.(9) Then, with a shove he is off, gliding across 10 metres of slippery plastic, making a messy landing in the soapy water at the end of the run.(10) He stepped across the threshold of the tunnel and onto a landing of a flight stairs.(11) The cruise to the ferry landing is another 700 metres.(12) the ferry landing(13) we made a perfect landing at the airstrip(14) the landing of men on the moon(15) I started to re-decorate our landing , stairs and hallway in mid-January.(16) I needed to determine if the water was too deep to attempt a safe landing .
(1) land :: জমি
(2) landing gear :: ল্যান্ডিং গিয়ার
(3) landing strip :: অবতরণ ফালা
(4) landing page :: অবতরণ পাতা
(5) bill of landing :: অবতরণ বিল
(6) landing card :: অবতরণ কার্ড
(7) emergency landing :: জরুরি অবতরণ
(8) moon landing :: চাঁদ অবতরণ
(9) hard landing :: কঠিন অবতরণ
(10) soft landing :: নরম অবতরণ
(11) landing site :: অবতরণ সাইটে
2. harbor ::
3. landing place ::
4. disembark ::
জাহাজ থেকে নামা
5. dock ::
7. perch ::
8. obtain ::
9. bring ::
10. inflict ::
12. shore ::
14. shoot down ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have been a hostage in King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
until you reach King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
What LANDING party?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
-in King's Landing?
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
I commanded the City Watch
of King's Landing, boy.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: landing
Meaning and definitions of landing, translation in Bengali language for landing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of landing in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "landing"
What landing means in Bengali, landing meaning in Bengali, landing definition, examples and pronunciation of landing in Bengali language.