শোনা, শ্রবণশুনা, শ্রবণ করা, কর্ণপাত করা, বিচার করা, সংবাদ করা, শোনা
- শোনাশুনেছিশ্রোতারশুনতে পায়
Verb(1) perceive (sound(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) examine or hear (evidence or a case(4) receive a communication from someone(5) listen and pay attention
(1) We often hear of private records being dumped illegally or information being stolen.(2) I sent an email to the minister informing him that I expect to hear of his resignation in coming days.(3) I can't hear!(4) If anyone has more information, I would be most interested to hear of it.(5) To hear cases, the judges sit in Chambers of seven, appointed on a rotating basis from within each Section.(6) I suspect we will hear of more research like this as mobile-phone using cohorts in the population age.(7) he did not hear very well(8) I was shocked to hear of her death(9) He may be willing to listen but will he hear anything that's said?(10) stay away from there, do you hear?(11) I won't hear of such idiocy(12) Her voice was so quite that he almost didn't hear her over the sound of the river.(13) It helped her hear some vowel sounds in the lower frequencies, but that was all.(14) if you would like to join the committee, we would love to hear from you(15) But there is no record that He ever refused to hear the prayer of anyone; not even the lowest.(16) we can see and hear at the same time
(1) to hear :: শুনতে
(2) hear from :: কাছ থেকে শুনেছি
(3) hear of :: শুনতে
(4) hear about :: সম্পর্কে শুনতে
(5) hear that :: শুনি যে
(6) not hear :: শোনা যাচ্ছে না
(7) hear out :: ভাল করে শুনে দেখ
(8) did not hear :: শুনিনি
(9) hear to :: শুনে
1. perceive sound ::
2. perceive ::
3. listen to ::
4. be informed ::
5. try ::
6. acknowledge ::
7. take heed ::
চিন্তা - ভাবনা
8. get wind ::
1. ignore ::
hear, heard, hearer, hearers, hears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I apologize in advance for the earful
you're gonna HEAR from Skyler.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Hey. Did you HEAR anything back
from the Caltech preschool?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
You can say "better."
Sheldon can't HEAR you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Let's HEAR all
the "Raj is a girl" jokes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
...I HEAR glass ceilings shattering
all over town.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: hear
Meaning and definitions of hear, translation in Bengali language for hear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hear in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hear"
What hear means in Bengali, hear meaning in Bengali, hear definition, examples and pronunciation of hear in Bengali language.