উদাত্তভাবে, উচ্চৈ:স্বরেসামনের দিকে, সমুখপানে
Noun(1) a river in southern Scotland that flows eastward to the Firth of Forth
Adverb(1) from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete(2) forward in time or order or degree(3) out into view
(1) But essentially, I ceased to regard lying as a viable option from that day forth .(2) At the war's end Britain had secured a global network of naval bases from which it could sally forth to crush any opposition.(3) And finally, we sallied forth into the centre of Nottingham in all our finery.(4) From that day forth we have had a lowering of public confidence in the police.(5) The sight of all that paper spewing forth from the printer almost caused it to spontaneously combust.(6) The friendly banter that shot back and forth between the team had quickly drawn him in.(7) from that day forth he gave me endless friendship(8) Sally paced back and forth , trying to absorb all of the new sights and smells at once.(9) the plants will bush out, putting forth fresh shoots(10) a paper setting forth their grievances(11) we rose at dawn and sallied forth
(1) back and forth :: এদিক ত্তদিক
(2) set forth :: ঘোষণা করা
(3) and so forth :: এবং তাই ঘোষণা
(4) put forth :: প্রকাশ করা
(5) bring forth :: সামনে আনা
(6) come forth :: বের হয়ে
(7) go forth :: সামনে আগাও
(8) burst forth :: বার্স্ট ফোর্থ
(9) go back and forth :: আগে পিছে যেতে
(10) call forth :: ঘোষণা কল
1. out ::
2. onward ::
3. away ::
4. forward ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Back and FORTH. Come on.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Move your feet.
Running and so FORTH.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
to me and to my family
from this day FORTH?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
We were passing the lime
back and FORTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Well, we just... we e-mailed
back and FORTH a bit,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: forth
Meaning and definitions of forth, translation in Bengali language for forth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forth in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "forth"
What forth means in Bengali, forth meaning in Bengali, forth definition, examples and pronunciation of forth in Bengali language.