Noun(1) a quantity of liquor equal to one fifth of a United States gallon(2) position five in a countable series of things(3) one part in five equal parts(4) the musical interval between one note and another five notes away from it
Adjective(1) coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position
(1) one fifth of a second(2) And several times in the book a diminished fifth rather than an augmented fourth is called a tritone.(3) We were ranked fifth going into the race and came out third with a new British record.(4) Like all of the fastest cars at Michigan, he came up short in the fuel mileage game but still raced to a fifth place finish.(5) he came fifth last(6) And in fifth gear it simply didn't have enough oomph to overcome gravity.(7) The fifth day of a five day forecast is accurate 20% of the time and these guys are gonna tell me what the weather will be like a hundred years from now?(8) She was the tallest person in our fifth grade class.(9) Should I just down a fifth of vodka and go to sleep for several hours, and hope they are back by the time I lapse out of unconsciousness?(10) he was the fifth to qualify(11) At some point, you'll end up selecting fifth instead of third.(12) at the end of the fifth century(13) Despite being geared to reach its top speed in the fifth of its seven gears, you can never quite escape the V10's voice.(14) The first thing he did was stop in a liquor store to buy a fifth of rye whiskey.(15) Joey was, said his mother, a straight-A student through fifth grade.(16) I found this engine a bit on the small side, but that is just a personal thing as it is more than capable of motorway cruising and has enough power for overtaking, even in fifth .
(1) fifth floor :: ছয়তলা
(2) the fifth :: পঞ্চম
(3) fifth grade :: পঞ্চম শ্রেণী
(4) fifth wheel :: পঞ্চম চাকা
(5) fifth disease :: পঞ্চম রোগ
(6) fifth month :: পঞ্চম মাস
(7) fifth column :: পঞ্চম কলাম
1. one-fifth ::
2. fifth part ::
পাঁচ ভাগের এক ভাগ
fifth, fifthly, fifths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, not just date night.
Our FIFTH anniversary.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Before that, I was in college,
and before that I was in the FIFTH grade.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
...to be picked for a game in FIFTH grade,
I'm sure you do suck.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
I study the brain, the organ responsible
for Beethoven's "Fifth Symphony."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
I was done with Latin by FIFTH grade.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: fifth
Meaning and definitions of fifth, translation in Bengali language for fifth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fifth in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "fifth"
What fifth means in Bengali, fifth meaning
in Bengali, fifth definition, examples and pronunciation
of fifth in Bengali language.