কূটনীতিক, বিদেশীদুতযুক্ত, কূট
Adjective(1) relating to or characteristic of diplomacy(2) using or marked by tact in dealing with sensitive matters or people
(1) In his dealings with Cabinet colleagues he was diplomatic and careful not to alienate.(2) Be a catalyst for change by letting your actions and voices be heard in a diplomatic and tactful manner.(3) The incident sparked a bitter diplomatic row between Tokyo and Beijing.(4) Mercifully, this disgraceful insult to a proud nation was removed before it had a chance to cause a diplomatic incident.(5) Last year's winner Rich Hall was diplomatic about the nature of the prize.(6) While Currie is extremely polite and diplomatic , it is clear he finds these frustrating and unhelpful.(7) Robson said discussions would take place about the form that diplomatic relations with Afghanistan would take.(8) A legislator disclosed to reporters recent attempts to seek new diplomatic allies - an issue normally deemed top secret.(9) The most thoughtful and diplomatic of us would concede these points of contention.(10) His admission that he was ├ö├ç├┐disappointed├ö├ç├û was a diplomatic understatement.(11) Iran agreed to resume full diplomatic ties with its former enemy Iraq.(12) You can be diplomatic , politic or polite or you can be blunt and honest.(13) The attack came as new diplomatic initiative was being launched in New York.(14) He caused a diplomatic incident by renaming the dog Dougal; the French deemed this a slur on Charles de Gaulle.(15) You're being very diplomatic , but I'm wondering if you aren't also disappointed.(16) Their voyage will face flotillas of furious protesters and risk not only a major diplomatic incident but the threat of terrorism.
(1) diplomatic corps :: কূটনৈতিক কোরের
(2) diplomatic passport :: কূটনৈতিক পাসপোর্ট
(3) diplomatic relations :: কূটনৈতিক সম্পর্ক
(4) diplomatic immunity :: কূটনৈতিক অনাক্রম্যতা
(5) diplomatic mission :: কূটনৈতিক মিশন
(6) diplomatic career :: কূটনৈতিক কর্মজীবন
(7) diplomatic officer :: কূটনৈতিক কর্মকর্তা
(8) diplomatic personnel :: কূটনৈতিক কর্মচারীবৃন্দ
2. tactful ::
1. gauche ::
2. undiplomatic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lead a sensitive DIPLOMATIC mission.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
on a sensitive DIPLOMATIC mission.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
I represent the DIPLOMATIC approach.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
as deplorable and shameful
that DIPLOMATIC relations
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: diplomatic
Meaning and definitions of diplomatic, translation in Bengali language for diplomatic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of diplomatic in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "diplomatic"
What diplomatic means in Bengali, diplomatic meaning in Bengali, diplomatic definition, examples and pronunciation of diplomatic in Bengali language.