শর্তাধীন, সর্তযুক্ত, সর্তমূলক, সপ্রতিবন্ধ, সাপেক্ষ, অপেক্ষ, কড়ারীশর্তযুক্ত, শর্তসাপেক্ষ
- শর্তাধীনশর্ত সাপেক্ষেকন্ডিশন
Adjective(1) qualified by reservations(2) imposing or depending on or containing a condition
(1) Recall that a conditional is a sentence of the form if a then c, which we are writing as a c.(2) This should have been a conjunction, not a conditional .(3) Those offenders will be offered conditional cautions in future, meaning they will escape prosecution but must agree to co-operate with rehabilitation projects.(4) On the other hand, with the organic view of self, the transformational leader puts more value on interdependence, conditional autonomy and meeting social obligations toward others.(5) These conditional drug company offers have angered AIDS groups.(6) It was agreed by the meeting for the clerk to proceed with the conditional offer made to rent the Pound for a period of two years with the proviso that the old tin shed could be removed.(7) The council has given conditional support to a referendum, but has expressed concern over a number of issues.(8) He also offered conditional support to the June summit.(9) God's promise of the Land of Israel to the Jews has its unconditional clause and its conditional clause.(10) Legal sources have expressed mixed views over the true meaning of the company's conditional offer to meet future claims, with some on the union side now extremely sceptical.(11) Months of hard work and dedication paid off when literature lover Jane, 37, was given a conditional offer to study English at Harris Manchester College, which caters for mature students.(12) As indicated above, this is an argument with conditional clauses all of which are debatable.(13) It said that ├ö├ç├┐crucially├ö├ç├û students with underestimated grades did ├ö├ç├┐not receive the conditional offers that they merit├ö├ç├û.(14) The healthcare professional, who has been offered a conditional post, will begin working in the county from January 2005.(15) Somehow that conditional clause seemed to drop away from most of the press reports.(16) Richmond council recently gave its conditional support to a soil treatment project in our city.
(1) first conditional :: প্রথম শর্তাধীন
(2) second conditional :: শর্তাধীন দ্বিতীয়
(3) conditional sentence :: শর্তাধীন বাক্য
(4) zero conditional :: শর্তাধীন শূন্য
(5) conditional clauses :: শর্তসাপেক্ষ ক্লজ
(6) conditional release :: শর্তাধীন মুক্তি
(7) third conditional :: তৃতীয় শর্তাধীন
(8) conditional clause :: সর্তসূচক বাক্য
(9) conditional formatting :: শর্তসাপেক্ষ বিন্যাসন
(10) conditional statement :: কন্ডিশনাল স্টেটমেন্ট
1. subject to ::
2. dependent on ::
3. contingent on ::
4. based on ::
উপর ভিত্তি করে
5. determined by ::
6. controlled by ::
7. tied to ::
1. independent ::
2. unconditional ::
conditional, conditionally, conditionals
English to Bengali Dictionary: conditional
Meaning and definitions of conditional, translation in Bengali language for conditional with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conditional in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conditional"
What conditional means in Bengali, conditional meaning in Bengali, conditional definition, examples and pronunciation of conditional in Bengali language.