খাল, ক্যানেল, নল, নহর, পয়োনালীনালা, জলপথ
- খালখালে পরিণতিখাল কাটাখাল
Noun(1) (astronomy(2) a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance(3) long and narrow strip of water made for boats or for irrigation
Verb(1) provide (a city
(1) Keeping enough water in the canal to guarantee ships passage has become a problem.(2) Normal wax builds up in the outer part of the ear canal , not near the eardrum.(3) These waves are channeled through the ear canal to hit the eardrum, causing vibrations.(4) The surgeon seats a femoral bone plug into the medullary canal to provide an end-stop for the cement.(5) He said after the excessive rain, villagers were forced to make a breach in the canal to allow flood waters to flow.(6) The scan shows a mild focal dilatation of the central canal of the spinal cord over two vertebral levels in the mid-dorsal region.(7) the ear canal(8) Each cord maintains its connection with the abdominal cavity via the canal , whence the vas joins the urinary tract below the bladder.(9) This canal is the top canal of the inner ear so it is actually right under the brain.(10) The plan is that one day the Wilts and Berks canal will allow boats to cruise what is known as the Wessex Waterway Network.(11) Under direct vision the excessive hair follicles of the external ear canal and pinna were targeted by the laser beam.(12) Unusual muscle fibers may be found in the facial canal along with the facial nerve.(13) Swelling of the ear canal may make your child complain of a full or uncomfortable feeling in the ear.(14) In cases of absence of the internal carotid artery, the carotid canal may also be absent.(15) The true origin of the glandular neoplasms of the external ear canal is controversial.(16) Lowell was soon drawing Mars crisscrossed with a vast canal system.
(1) root canal :: মূল খাল
(2) alimentary canal :: খাদ্যনালী
(3) ear canal :: কান খাল
(4) auditory canal :: শ্রাবণ খাল
(5) birth canal :: জন্মের খাল
(6) anal canal :: পোঁদ খাল
(7) irrigation canal :: সেচ খাল
(8) spinal canal :: মেরুদন্ডে খাল
(9) semicircular canal :: অর্ধবৃত্তাকার খাল
(10) central canal :: কেন্দ্রীয় খাল
1. inland waterway ::
2. watercourse ::
3. channel ::
5. canalize ::
canal, canalization, canalize, canalizes, canals
English to Bengali Dictionary: canal
Meaning and definitions of canal, translation in Bengali language for canal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of canal in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "canal"
What canal means in Bengali, canal meaning in Bengali, canal definition, examples and pronunciation of canal in Bengali language.