ত্রুটি, ক্ষুদ্র পতঙ্গ, জীবাণু, গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তিজুজু, জুজুবুড়ি, ছারপোকা, রোগবীজসংক্রমণ
Noun(1) general term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate(2) a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine(3) a small hidden microphone; for listening secretly(4) insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base; usually show incomplete metamorphosis(5) a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium
Verb(1) annoy persistently(2) tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
(1) Jenna caught the Beanie bear bug young and now has about 60 of the bears in her collection.(2) Under pressure from the Feds, Mark helped the FBI place a pea-sized bug in a home in a Boston suburb.(3) Later, the recording bug bit me and took me away from the command line and into studios.(4) Well, my problem is that he is really starting to bug me and he does these things that really annoy me.(5) Little things that don't bug other people severely irritate me.(6) Fair enough security and all that but they, whoever they were, were just as likely to bug the office as to bug their phone calls.(7) Yes, the spring cleaning bug has bitten and God help anyone getting in my way.(8) Friends and extended family, though they may provide much support, can easily spread a cold or flu bug or other infections.(9) The flu bug is commonly believed to be a mere pest that can cause fever, nausea, and aches and pains - although it has had periods of pandemic proportions.(10) New developments in the bizarre case of an FBI bug found in the office of the mayor of Philadelphia, John Street.(11) That, according to sources, is a strong indication that it was the FBI's bug and they were the ones that put it there in the first place.(12) Do we grant domestic security agents the right to bug phones, buildings and the like?(13) And now even PidÔö£┬í himself has caught the ice hockey bug .(14) The writing bug bit early in life. We all had chores to do at home, but I discovered that my sisters would do my jobs in return for a story of their own.(15) Your particular problem is (in all likelihood) related to a bug in the program.(16) An angry mother has hit out at the state of Central Park Swimming Pool after the council closed it following the discovery of the killer lung bug legionella.
(1) bug spray :: পোকা দমনের স্প্রে
(2) bug report :: বাগ রিপোর্ট
(3) bug out :: বাগ আউট
(4) bug repellent :: বাগ বিরক্তিকর
(5) lightning bug :: জোনাকী পোকা
(6) bug fix :: বাগ ফিক্স
(7) stomach bug :: পেট বাগ
(8) stink bug :: তীব্র দুর্গন্ধ ছড়ান ক্ষুদ্র পতঙ্গ
(9) water bug :: পানি বাগ
(10) big bug :: বড় বাগ
1. insect ::
2. illness ::
3. obsession ::
4. listening device ::
5. fault ::
6. hemipteran ::
7. germ ::
8. glitch ::
9. record ::
10. intercept ::
পথিমধ্যে রোধ করা
11. badger ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a stomach BUG, sounds like.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
He's got a BUG up his butt
about the receipts, anyways.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
My BUG report to you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Doesn't BUG you when they go on dates?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
Hey, love BUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: bug
Meaning and definitions of bug, translation in Bengali language for bug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bug in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bug"
What bug means in Bengali, bug meaning in Bengali, bug definition, examples and pronunciation of bug in Bengali language.