ঘটা, আসা, উপনীত হত্তয়া, আগমন করা, আগত হত্তয়া, আবির্ভূত হত্তয়া, লাভ করা, পড়া, পৌঁছান, পৌঁছা
Verb(1) reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress(2) succeed in a big way; get to the top
(1) Baby Bilbe was due to arrive on December 27, instead she held out until 4 am on January 1.(2) In the post World War II years, new products were slow to arrive on the commercial market.(3) But it is the Law of Sod, they may not arrive in the last delivery this evening, but they'll probably turn up in the first on Monday morning.(4) Gifts arrive almost daily, and today brought another Amazon package.(5) What products will be developed first and when will they arrive ?(6) But this time around, it's a much more polished entertainer, although it's overshadowed by products yet to arrive .(7) to arrive at a place(8) With emergency supplies slow to arrive , some New Orleans residents have died of dehydration in the past few days.(9) Her husband called Thomson Medical Centre, but an ambulance did not turn up for more than 45 minutes, five minutes longer than it took the baby to arrive .(10) If the time is indicating the X1800 launch, it will come almost a week after the product is supposed to arrive on store shelves.(11) They were both waiting anxiously for the new baby to arrive .(12) it should arrive in the schools soon(13) We know a certain product is going to arrive on campus.(14) It could be argued that baby Kennedy should arrive closer to its due date in the middle of this month - and polling day.(15) As the product is scheduled to arrive in retailers one week from today, eager players shouldn't have to wait much longer before it's in their hands.(16) Their first beta products are supposed to arrive in six months.
(1) to arrive :: পৌঁছা
(2) arrive at :: উতরান
(3) arrive on time :: সময়ে পৌঁছাতে
(4) arrive in :: পৌঁছান
(5) arrive late :: প্রয়াত পৌঁছা
(6) arrive home :: বাড়ি পৌঁছা
(7) arrive early :: দ্রুত পৌছাও
(8) he will arrive :: তিনি পৌঁছাবে
(9) arrive before :: সামনে পৌঁছা
(10) arrive safely :: নিরাপদে এসে
1. come ::
2. reach ::
3. happen ::
4. emerge ::
5. succeed ::
6. get ::
7. go far ::
অনেক দূর যাও
1. go ::
2. leave ::
arrive, arrived, arrives, arriving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I believe that social convention dictate
you not ARRIVE empty-handed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Occasionally, a new queen will ARRIVE
while the old queen is still in power.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
they'll ARRIVE at Winterfell
within the fortnight.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
"Arrive within the fortnight
or be branded an enemy of the crown."
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
You ARRIVE at the capital,
an expert in poisoning,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: arrive
Meaning and definitions of arrive, translation in Bengali language for arrive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arrive in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "arrive"
What arrive means in Bengali, arrive meaning in Bengali, arrive definition, examples and pronunciation of arrive in Bengali language.