সেনা, সৈন্য, সৈন্যবাহিনী, অনীক, কর্মিবৃন্দ, কটক, মস্ত বড় দল, ফৌজবিপুল বা বিরাট সংখ্যা, সংঘ, সংগঠন
Noun(1) a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state(2) a large number of people united for some specific purpose(3) the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
(1) It was an unhappy experience and he eventually ran away to join the army .(2) army officers(3) He is now attracting an army of fans, and keeps winning every time he steps up to a new racing division.(4) Ron was training to be a Baptist lay preacher when he decided that his duty was to his country and he joined the army .(5) The weight he bears, though, is just as heavy, but it is one his growing army of fans loads on him.(6) It will also be allowed to equip its army , run a police force and all of the departments of state.(7) He joined the army in 1808 but struggled for promotion because he was not an aristocrat.(8) a huge army of fans came in(9) For me, reporting for duty on a strike day would be like joining the army and then refusing to go to war.(10) In last five years, none of the young men living there has been healthy enough to join the army .(11) And he declared that he would want to fight alongside his men if he joined the army .(12) an army of photographers(13) The number of those willing to join the army has been going down in the recent years.(14) When he left boarding school in England, he joined the army and served in the Royal Artillery.(15) His work in Cambridge was interrupted by World War I when he worked on the land rather than join the army .(16) Officers from an army bomb disposal unit carried out a controlled explosion on the package.
(1) the army :: সশস্ত্র বাহিনী
(2) join the army :: সেনাবাহিনী তে যোগদান কর
(3) army officer :: সেনা কর্মকর্তা
(4) army general :: সেনা প্রধান
(5) army base :: সেনা ঘাটি
(6) army corps :: আর্মি কর্পস
(7) standing army :: স্থায়ী সেনাবাহিনী
(8) army brat :: সেনা ছোঁড়া
(9) army reserve :: সেনা রিজার্ভ
(10) army uniform :: সেনা ইউনিফর্ম
1. armed force ::
2. crowd ::
3. regular army ::
armies, armories, armory, army
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Highgarden bought us
the most powerful ARMY in Essos.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
sent their ARMY this far north.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
The Half hand ordered me to join your ARMY
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
I have an ARMY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
One ARMY or two,
the kings in the North
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: army
Meaning and definitions of army, translation in Bengali language for army with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of army in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "army"
What army means in Bengali, army meaning in Bengali, army definition, examples and pronunciation of army in Bengali language.