এক বা একাধিক কোণযুক্ত, কোণাচে, চোখা, রসকষহীন, লালিত্যহীনতির্যক্, কোণযুক্ত, কৌণিক, কোণে স্থাপিত, কোনাকুনিভাবে স্থাপিত, কোণ হইতে লক্ষিত, কোনাকুনিভাবে লক্ষিত, কোনাচে
Adjective(1) measured by an angle or by the rate of change of an angle(2) having angles or an angular shape
(1) From the air the land would have looked like a jigsaw of angular green and brown shapes.(2) Many planets of one person's chart fall into the angular houses of the other's natal chart.(3) One technique that designers often use is a series of angular walls that allow several rooms to look out on a rear view.(4) The door opened onto a catwalk overlooking the bay, where a sleek, angular , black ship was dominating the hangar.(5) The word ├ö├ç├┐barbican├ö├ç├û describes a fortified outpost of gateway, and it is a good fit for the angular , sharp architecture of this London development.(6) She was a tall and stately woman, with angular features and sharp eyes.(7) However, the Moon is angular and its forthcoming sextile to Mars offers a stronger argument that the father can find a will to resist disease.(8) The gyroscopes sense angular motion by measuring the Coriolis effect induced by rotation, using a vibrating MEMS structure.(9) His face was sharp and angular , and turned down in a deep scowl.(10) Additional accelerometers can measure the vehicle's linear accelerations and angular acceleration about the spin axis.(11) A young man, his angular features sharp as if whittled by a knife, led the self-criticism.(12) One can learn all sorts of interesting things about the cosmological history of our universe from the angular spectrum of the cosmic background radiation.(13) She could only make out the strong angular shape of his face.(14) Mercury, triplicity ruler of the lights and ascendant, is angular and almuten.(15) The woman was somewhat plump with a sharp, angular face.(16) Where the fuselage was smooth, this section was angular , like a flat topped pyramid attached to the end of the vessel.
(1) angular velocity :: কৌণিক বেগ
(2) angular momentum :: কৌণিক ভরবেগ
(3) angular frequency :: কৌণিক কম্পাংক
(4) angular acceleration :: কৌণিক ত্বরণ
(5) angular cheilitis :: কৌণিক cheilitis
1. sharp-cornered ::
2. bony ::
angular, angularities, angularity
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
more ANGULAR and sleek-looking.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
ANGULAR momentum, potential energy
and kinetic energy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: angular
Meaning and definitions of angular, translation in Bengali language for angular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of angular in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "angular"
What angular means in Bengali, angular meaning in Bengali, angular definition, examples and pronunciation of angular in Bengali language.