Insomnia (in·som·ni·a) /inˈsämnēə/
Tamil Meaning or Translation of - 'insomnia'
English to English Meaning - 'insomnia'
- an inability to sleep; chronic sleeplessness
Synonyms: sleeplessness, wakefulness
- <has suffered from insomnia virtually his entire life>
- A full serving of the graveyard shift, with a side of insomnia, drunks and memories. Read Article
- Insomnia is no longer considered an innocuous malady. Read Article
- British singer Toyah Willcox has credited acupuncture with ending her 40 years of insomnia. Read Article
- One that springs to mind for some reason is a tendency towards depression and insomnia. Read Article
- In Europe, it's still commonly used to help with stress, anxiety and insomnia. Read Article