Humanity (hu·man·i·ty) /(h)yo͞oˈmanitē/
Tamil Meaning or Translation of - 'humanity'
English to English Meaning - 'humanity'
- all of the inhabitants of the earth; "all the world loves a lover"; "she always used `humankind'' because `mankind'' seemed to slight the women"
- the quality of being humane
- the quality of being human; "he feared the speedy decline of all manhood"
Synonyms: folks, people, humankind, public, species, world
Antonyms: coldheartedness, hard-heartedness, inhumanity, inhumanness, mercilessness, pitilessness
- He's taking courses in both the sciences and the humanities.
- the college of arts and humanities
- Habitat for Humanity helps make families' dreams come true. Read Article
- These discoveries will be of benefit to all humanity.
- She was cut off from the rest of humanity.
- In November 2011, Habitat for Humanity broke ground for a house on Easton's South Side. Read Article
- The Ehrlich Factor: A Brief History of the Fate of Humanity, With Dr. Paul R. Ehrlich. Read Article
- The Bike to Build for Habitat of Humanity of Cleveland will be held on April 20. Read Article
- The construction of Lakewood's first two Habitat for Humanity homes is almost finished. Read Article
- We appealed to his sense of humanity.