Mumps (mumps) /məmps/
Punjabi Meaning or Translation of - 'mumps'
English to English Meaning - 'mumps'
- an acute contagious viral disease characterized by fever and by swelling of the parotid glands
- and the fact that he came down with a case of the mumps virus. Read Article
- Kids get vaccinations for mumps and measles because schools require it. Read Article
- The vaccine was incorporated into the combination measles/mumps/rubella vaccine in 1971. Read Article
- Does the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine cause autism? Read Article
- Sestito apparently contracted a case of the mumps while playing in England. Read Article