Retention (re·ten·tion) /riˈtenCHən/
Marathi Meaning or Translation of - 'retention'
English to English Meaning - 'retention'
- the act of keeping in your possession
- the power of retaining and recalling past experience; "he had a good memory when he was younger"
- the power of retaining liquid; "moisture retentivity of soil"
- the retention of profits from all sales
- the recruitment and retention of good employees
- It's worth noting that the retention rate holds up over the length of the broadcast. Read Article
- University of Oklahoma study shows graphic novels aid in learning, retention. Read Article
- Fishery managers determined that closing the fishery to sturgeon retention Feb. Read Article
- pills to offset water retention
- the retention of things learned in school
- No organized opposition to Castille's retention is expected. Read Article
- People at the scene say the child was in a retention pond at the complex. Read Article
- They say the herb promotes memory retention.
- urinary retention - holding urine in the urinary bladder; "he has a problem with urinary retention"