Mitigated (mit·i·gate) ˈmɪt ɪˌgeɪt
Malay Meaning or Translation of - 'mitigated'
English to English Meaning - 'mitigated'
- made less severe or intense; "he gladly accepted the mitigated penalty"
alleviated, eased, relieved, lessened, quenched, satisfied, slaked
- The good news is that these effects can be mitigated quite easily through conversation. Read Article
- This is mitigated by including a percentage on the icon and more details just below. Read Article
- During that time, Tough said, he has mitigated numerous residential property owners' disputes. Read Article
- Punishment for economic crimes mitigated in Uzbekistan. Read Article
- The higher capex, however, is mitigated by larger resources. Read Article