Gust (gust) /gəst/
Hindi Meaning or Translation of - 'gust'
English to English Meaning - 'gust'
- a strong current of air; "the tree was bent almost double by the gust"
- A gust of wind sends ash into the grate and makes her shiver. Read Article
- One man woke up in his bed outside as a gust blew off his second floor. Read Article
- Eatons Neck got a big wallop with a 70 MPH gust recorded at 11:10 Read Article
- He's the head of Business Administration at GUST where he also teaches marketing. Read Article
- Temperature values are on the right axis and wind gust are on the left axis. Read Article
- carl xvi gustav - king of Sweden since 1973 (born 1946)
- carl xvi gustaf - king of Sweden since 1973 (born 1946)
- alexandre gustave eiffel - French engineer who constructed the Eiffel Tower (1832-1923)
- greta louisa gustafsson - United States film actress (born in Sweden) known for her reclusiveness (1905-1990)
- karl gustav jacob jacobi - German mathematician (1804-1851)
- carl gustav jung - Swiss psychologist (1875-1961)
- carl gustaf mossander - Swedish chemist who discovered rare earth elements (1797-1858)