Chef (chef) /SHef/
Filipino Meaning or Translation of - 'chef'
- punong tagapagluto
- magluto, lutuin, iluto, tagaluto, kusinero, tagapaglutoCooker
English to English Meaning - 'chef'
Synonyms: cook, cooker, culinarian
- He's the head chef at a five-star restaurant.
- a celebrity chef with her own TV show
- Celebrity chef Paula Deen has been losing weight. Read Article
- My friend is an excellent chef.
- The first evictee was openly gay chef Jeffrey Jew. Read Article
- Dallas chef Josh Valentine won Top Chef Seattle this week. Read Article
- The hotel's chef trained at the finest culinary institutes in Europe.
- For Drew Curren, executive chef and partner of Easy Tiger, the challenge has always been found in the pairings. Read Article
- The chef is Sebastiano Zagaria, who is originally from Puglia, Italy. Read Article